Outstanding! I did a thorough search looking for a good, honest attorney that I could trust, looking at many reviews. I found Peter and made an appointment with him. The best decision and best attorney I’ve done business with in my entire life.- James M.
California Divorce Lawyer
Experienced Family Law Attorney Assists Clients With Their Divorce Matters In Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, Solano County, Yolo County, and Throughout CA
- At What Point Are Papers Signed During The Divorce Process?
- Do I Have To Change My Name After A Divorce?
- Do We Have To Modify The Decree If We Cannot Sell The House?
- Is There A Required Period Of Separation Prior To Divorce In California?
- What Are Some Misconceptions People Have About A Divorce Involving Pre Or Post-Nuptials?
- Must There Be A Valid Reason For Divorce In California?
Mr. Cianchetta is an OUTSTANDING attorney. I was a little nervous about seeing an attorney for my case. Mr. Cianchetta and his staff made my wife and I feel right at ease. He took extra time explaining what to expect before, during and after our process. His advice was right on!- Jack M.
1 / 5